- Acquired fitness dk, consisting of 39 fitness clubs, to re-enter the Danish market, where operations were sold in 2013.
- Three FitnessXpress clubs acquired.
- Three Gym & Motion clubs acquired.
- All ELIXIA clubs in Norway, and 22 Fresh Fitness clubs across the Nordics, were rebranded to the SATS concept.
- New member app with social network functionality launched.
- Three Balance clubs acquired.
- Introduced a modular membership structure, where members can tailor their own package.
- Acquired Aquarama Trening and Bromma Träningscenter.
- Launched Online Training and multiple niche training concepts, including HiYoga, Build’n Burn, and Martial Arts.
- Merger of SATS and ELIXIA, creating the largest fitness chain in the Nordics.
- ELIXIA was acquired by Altor, a private equity investor (Altor Fund III).
- Fresh Fitness was launched as a low-cost alternative in Norway and Denmark.
- TryghedsGruppen smba acquired SATS.
- SATS established its first clubs in Finland.
- The private equity investor Nordic Capital and the Norwegian founders of SATS acquired SATS from 24 Hour Fitness Worldwide.
- ELIXIA was launched and by year-end the chain operated a total of 16 fitness clubs in Norway and Finland.
- SATS became the first chain in the Nordics to offer personal training.
- The expansion continued and after entering Denmark, SATS operated 100 clubs in the Nordics.
- SATS acquired the Swedish Sports Club group and established its operations in Sweden.
- By this year, SATS operated 49 fitness clubs, and was acquired by the American fitness club group named 24 Hour Fitness Worldwide.
- SATS was launched in Norway by re-branding 8 existing fitness clubs.